Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tumble Time Bus
















We have the Tumble Time Bus come to Joyful PReschool once a month. It is a bus that has the floor and walls all padded and then she does an obsticle course in the bus. Last week their were tubes, a trampoline, monkey bars, a slide and a balance beam. She also did like a circle time with them where they sang and did musical ribbons and so forth. The kids loved it. She will be coming again this Friday. She brings the bus to our house and parks it right out in front of the house. It is great.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I miss watching the kiddos with you!

SmustysGirl said...

Your kids are SO CUTE! I can't believe how big they all are! It's so crazy, you still always seem like my cool teenage babysitter lol.

Lesia and Kirk said...

What a fun ieda. I wish I could find something like that here in Utah to come to my daycare. What a great idea. Your kids look so much like you. Have a great holiday.