Saturday, April 18, 2009

Where has the time gone?

Well, time has went by so quickly since my last entry.
Beau graduates on June 5th and turns 18 on May 18th and Jacob will be 2 on May 18th also. I am getting nervious for everything to be happening so quickly. Beau wants to stick around and go to the local community college to get his Associates in Fire Science and work as a Firefighter but he is talking about moving in with some of his buddies after graduation. I am hoping that will change and he will want to stay with us for a while longer. I am sad to see my baby grow up.

We had a visit from LaDawna and her kids and Mom over Spring Break and really enjoyed that.
We have all been sick. Jacob had Pneumonia and is getting over that this weekend. Thank goodness for Strong Antibiotics and great doctors catching it early on.

Well next time I will ad pixs.

1 comment:

LaDawna said...

I wanted to be the first to wish my favorite nephew's a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Beau and Jakaroni.:D SPANK!! SPANK!!!